Learn practical ways to increase soil health and maximize profits on every acre at Soil Health U 2021. Attendee registration covers access to:
- 1 Full Day – Attendees will be able to choose, on the registration page, which day they would like to attend.
- 15+ Breakout Sessions
- CEU Credits Available
- 3 Keynote Sessions
- Practical Application Farmer Panels
- 65+ Booth Trade Show
- On-site Lunch On Day of Choice
- Access to the 2021 Soil Health U webinars – more information coming soon
- 1-year subscription to The High Plains Journal
The High Plains Journal is accepting submissions for two finalists to be announced at Soil Health U 2021 in Salina, Kansas. Please click HERE to nominate a Young Producer or Woman who has made valuable contributions to soil health and regenerative agriculture.
2021 Keynote Speakers
Third-generation farmer and rancher, regional coordinator for the Southern Plains Region- FPAC within USDA.
Ph.D., soil microbiologist and founder and principal scientist of KRIS Systems Education & Consultation
Fifth-generation farmer and owner of Farm Green