Catholic Rural Life – Salina Diocese
Nurturing Rural Life Through Faith
The Rural Life Commission serves the mission of the Catholic Church by promoting the care of God’s creation and the welfare of the people who depend on it within the Salina Diocese.
- Foster the spiritual formation of the people relating specifically to the vocation of agriculture.
- Promote an economic environment that sustains family farms and rural communities.
- Be an effective voice in the public forum for Christian values on rural issues.
- Educate people on the social teachings of the Catholic Church as they relate to rural issues.
- Create a structure that sustains the Rural Life Commission.